As a company that cares about the environment and is committed to developing and producing sustainable sweeping machines for a cleaner and greener future, we believe it is our duty to remind our employees, partners, customers, friends and followers about the importance of some international eco holidays, such as World Nature Conservation Day. This day is celebrated every year on July 28th and we believe more people should read and hear about it in order to emphasize the importance of the small steps we can all make in order to preserve our environment.
World Nature Conservation Day 2020 is observed to raise awareness about protecting the natural resources and to make people understand the importance of the conservation of nature. Albeit the history and origin of the World Nature Conservation Day is unknown, the main aim of celebrating it on July 28th is to come together and support nature, not exploit it. The purpose of this day is to acknowledge that a healthy environment is the foundation for a stable and healthy society. Earth’s natural resources include air, minerals, plants, soil, water, and wildlife. Conservation is the care and protection of these resources so that they can be preserved for future generations.
If conservation sounds complex, expensive and something only the government should care about, then please keep reading to find out how you can do your part and contribute to our planet’s preservation.
- Park your car in the garage and use public transportation or ride a bicycle. If you need a car to get to work, then consider carpooling and maybe even choose a no-car day every week!
- Reuse and recycle! Don’t throw away things that can be repurposed and reused. Also, try to buy more biodegradable products.
- Grow your own fruits and veggies! You don’t need too much space; you can create your tiny garden on your balcony! Not only is this a fun hobby that saves you money, it also ensures the supply of healthy unadulterated veggies and fruits.
- Quit smoking. Do we need to explain this?
- Make your own grocery bags or at least buy cloth or paper bags. It’s much better.
- Plant trees!
- Reduce the water consumption and the use of electricity. Save both money and energy by turning off the appliances once your work is done.
- Invest in eco-friendly products
- Spread the message! 😊
World Nature Conservation Day is important because we need wise management and use of natural resources for human survival. Remember that we all can and should do our part, not only on this day, but every day of the year. If you want to learn more about our eco-friendly products and how they can help your environment, check our product section here at www.greenmachines.com and read our About us section to learn more about us, our history and our vision. Feel free to reach out to us through the contact forms on our website or send us an email at email@example.com and we will answer all the questions you may have! 😊